We offer three highly acclaimed career counseling programs:
- College Student Program
- This program has been specifically designed for college students who seek guidance in choosing a college major or a career direction.
- Job Choice Program
- This program is designed for a person who is having difficulty choosing a specific career direction or who may want assistance in narrowing down several different career options.
- Job Re-Entry Program
This program is designed to assist a person who has been out of the job market for a period of time and is asking the question "What type of job would I really enjoy now that I am going back to work?"
- Step 1: Online Assessment
- Several of the most respected and well-validated career counseling instruments available to licensed psychologists are administered online.
- Step 2: Initial Feedback Meeting
- An initial feedback meeting is conducted by Dr. William Costelloe in which the results of the instruments are presented to the client.
- Step 3: Written Report
- A written report containing the results for the assessment instruments is provided to the client for further review and as a permanent document.
- Step 4: Final Feedback Meeting
- A final feedback meeting is conducted with the client, and parents if appropriate, at which specific follow-up action steps are developed for implementation by the client.